World’s fastest economic growth city Singapore has allow the entrance by e-visa. Receive Visa Approval in little time. Easy setup to apply everyone. Singapore is an island city or state off southern Malaysia, it is a global financial center with a tropical climate and huge population. now a visitor can apply by self for Singapore e visa. Complete info about this as follows.
Basic requirements for Singapore e-visa
E-visa for Singapore required less documents and easy setup. The list of thing you only need is listed below
- Duly completed Form 14-A signed by you
- Valid passport with at least six months validity (on the date of entry into Singapore)
- Two passport-sized colour photograph (taken within the last three months)
- Flight reservation
- Hotel booking or other living setup prove(invitation latter from one Singapore’s resident)
- Show money 500 Singapore Dollars or equal.
e-Visa Eligible countries for Singapore
It is the easiest way to visit Singapore by e-visa because it can save the precious time and reduce embassy rounds. Fortunately, Singapore accept e-visa and facilitate the residence of 36 counters. The following countries are eligible for Singapore e-visa.
Visa Free countries to travel Singapore (Transit Facilities)
Singapore provide the visa free facility to some countries. Resident from these counters can travel to Singapore without any visa and can stay for 30 days. The eligible countries for Singapore visa free facility are as follows
- Nationals of the Commonwealth of Independent States
- The People’s Republic of China (PRC)
e-visa fee for Singapore
S$30 = US$21.50
The visa-processing fee for each application is S$30. Visa processing fees are paid upon application of visas. The processing fee is non-refundable regardless of the outcome of the application or if you withdraw the application after submission. The visa-processing fee of $30 Singapore dollars is non-refundable.
Method of applying
Collect your complete documents mentioned above and scan. There will ask questions about name, father/husband name, date of birth, passport number, passport date of issue, passport date of expiry, picture uploading, nationality, passport issuing country, a contact number(optional), a valid email and purpose of travel. After taking all these information just take these four easy steps to apply for visa.
- First, open Singapore government official website and register yourself here.
- Log in and input your detail
- Pay visa fee by suggested method and wait for visa approval email
- Print this mail and start your trip to Singapore